Selasa, 14 Februari 2012

2Anchor

2Anchor


Valentine's

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 04:32 PM PST

Photobucket

I spent a good part of the day in my office with glue and paper hearts making these bad boys. They may not be the fanciest of cards, but I feel as though they are what I needed them to be. Which is totally cheesy, colorful, and not all red/pink.

Photobucket

You see, the husband and I have been together since December of 2006...Yet, we have not had the simple pleasure of a Valentine's Day. I thank the Navy for that one, however, there are worse things. Since tomorrow is our first Valentine's Day,  I'm thinking heart-shaped pancakes before he's off to work, and at 8:30 we will be off to our dinner reservation. Which HE made, planned ahead! My husband! And there will be chocolate covered strawberries and Oreos for dessert.

Photobucket

Each card has a super sappy love quote inside. Yeah, I went there. I have this thing with quotes...I love them. I write them down all the time. I've even started a notebook of my favorites.

I will catch back here tomorrow for an "official" Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP