Selasa, 26 Juni 2012

2Anchor

2Anchor


The Renting Blues

Posted: 25 Jun 2012 09:52 AM PDT

Lately we've had the renters blues over here. We have been renting since July 2008, and we are over it. Yet, we aren't officially ready to settle down. We've been looking at houses online, exploring new areas of Rhode Island, and of course Boston and New York are always in the picture. To buy or not to buy.....
Oh, I should probably mention that we aren't the handiest people in the world. I mean, we can put together furniture, from Ikea....and we've never mowed a lawn. So many it's just best we stick to a condo in a city......

And now I bombard you with what I want our house/condo to look like, if and when we buy one. Courtesy of Pinterest of course!

Open concept and an exposed brick wall is a must. VIA
Because this is just too fun not to want! VIA
Nuff said..VIA
Because I wish I could be this organized. VIA
Bathroom weakness: Claw-foot bathtubs. VIA
Do you see those beams?! And the wood counters.... VIA
Grey and white is my favorite for bedrooms. VIA
Happy Monday!

Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP