Sabtu, 17 September 2011

Sugar, Spice and accessories And Everything Nice



I can be a little obsessive-compulsive but I'd rather call myself a neat freak. I just love to organize things, making sure they can be easily accessible when I need them. I also love sorting things together. After that, my being an interior designer kicks in. I'd make sure that my things are positioned nicely and visually balanced. This applies to most of the things I do, and even to wrapping gifts. I have a penchant for making my gifts look really nice. I have always believed that making the wrapping of the gift nice, makes the actual gift more special. I don't really splurge on expensive wrappers but putting on a creative touch to the wrapping is what makes it fun. Your like!??





So, image my excitement when I came across this little shop in Greenbelt 5 aptly called, Tie Me Up Buttercup. How cute is that??? It's a small kiosk in the middle of the Greenbelt 5 walkway (just a little across Tory Burch) that carries a multitude of specially designed ribbons for wrapping, decorating, scrap booking and in my little daughter's case, for her hair. Ribbons with themes designed for little girls and boys, baby girls and boys, tweens and toddlers. They also have ribbons for the more mature clientele such as the grosgrain ribbons with the running stitch, stripes, plain satin ribbons, dots and checks.

Thanks for your visiting this blogSugar, Spice and accessories And Everything Nice any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP