Kamis, 15 Desember 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


{Flare} Wednesdays

Posted: 14 Dec 2011 08:39 AM PST


Happy Wednesday y'all!!! Yes, I do say y'all-it's a bad habit. This is what happens when you wake up on time...you get to work with time to spare, to take a picture! That store behind me, that's the best boutique around, Hope & Stetson; I work there so I may be partial. If you're ever in Mystic, CT stop by and say hi!
Let me tell you about these jeans. I always wanted to bring back the middle school bell bottom try the flare. So when the husband and I were perusing TJmaxx one night and I spotted the only pay of JBrands on the rack(and my size), I chalked that up to fate and purchased them. They are now my favorite. They add a little somethin' somethin'...don't ya think?

As for the shoes, that you can't see, because my pants need to hemmed like 3 centimeters. They are Lucky Brand, and they are, by far the most comfortable shoe ever. I wear them to work, and I do not wear any type of heel to work.
My day is going to be filled with the designing and choosing designs....I have the best job ever; more on that later! Hope everyone has a happy Wednesday!

Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP