Selasa, 20 Desember 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


Macy's[Herald Square]

Posted: 19 Dec 2011 09:02 AM PST


Who's happy that it's Monday? and that there are six days until Christmas?! Exciting I know....unless you're like me and still aren't done with anything. Operation Christmas has officially started today. The baking started last night and hopefully the gifts will be finish by today. This is a sprint, not a marathon!

On Saturday, the husband and I ventured into the city; I was in desperate need to see Macy's windows (I've officially made this a tradition, although the husband doesn't know this yet). They were beautiful, as expected. One thing that wasn't so lovely, the amount of people that were there. I couldn't even take out my camera, so you are going to have to look at cell phone pictures...and the back of many heads. So sorry!








I learned three very important lessons on this trip:
1. If you want to eat at J.G. Melon, get there early. 
2. Crumbs is WAY better than Magnolia. End of story.
3. Never walk through Times Square during Christmas


Happy Monday.



Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP