Sabtu, 17 Desember 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


{9} Days

Posted: 16 Dec 2011 06:49 AM PST


Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? We sure haven't! My husband and I decided we were going to do a $10 limit for each other...I have a plan, which has yet to be executed. I can't tell you the plan until after Christmas, in case he reads this. 
On a side note, my "Blogger Secret Santa" gift arrived yesterday. I decided that as much as I wanted to rip it open as soon as I heard the ring of the door bell, I was going to be a mature adult(so unlike me) and wait until Christmas. That is, unless they sent me a little message saying I could open it now(hint,hint). The Blogger Secret Santa was an experience! I was so excited to be involved....I'm just praying that my person likes what I sent. I always find secret santa stuff hard....although I feel as though it's so fun who cares what's in the box!
What are your plans for the weekend? The husband and I are taking the train to NYC to go see all the windows! Pictures will follow, I'm sure. Happy Friday and have a fabulous weekend:)

Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP