Rabu, 21 Desember 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


[Chocolate] Covered Pretzels

Posted: 20 Dec 2011 07:29 PM PST


A couple years ago I made chocolate covered pretzels for our Christmas gathering at my parents house. I was unaware that they were going to be such a big hit; I've been asked for them every year since. A couple days ago my dad called me and said he knew what I could get him for Christmas. He asked if I could send him some of the chocolate covered pretzels I made a couple years ago(he's a simple kind of guy). I told him that was impossible, seeing as they would probably melt(CT to FL, that could get messy). Well after some thought I figured even if they do melt, at least I tried. So they are in a nice little tin waiting to be packed up and sent. If your thinking they should already be on their way, your right...I'm SUPER bad at shipping things. I'm working on it; at least my Secret Santa gift will get to it's destination in time for Christmas!


The great thing about these is you can put whatever you want one them. This year I did: Milk chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate w/ white drizzle, milk chocolate w/ caramel drizzle. The caramel drizzle is pretty much the best.


Pop them in a pretty tin and they are ready and waiting...to be packed:)

*These would also make a great party gift!


Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP