Selasa, 01 November 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


Wishing A Happy Halloween

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:36 PM PDT

Pardon the dust:)

Happy Halloween! Who dressed up today? I wore black, that counts, right?

I spent the better part of last night sipping on hot chocolate and unwrapping caramel candies. For some reason I thought that would be easier than making my own....it probably would have been, had I of known I wasn't going to need 3 bags. The good news is, I bought 4 bags, which means I get one for snackin! The night before, my husband and I carved pumpkins and baked the seeds. I do believe my pumpkin is pretty fantastic. The husband said,"It's not very scary," this is coming from the guy who carved the Apple logo into his. Tonight is going to be filled with trick-or-treaters, way too much candy and some yummy dinner, that I can hopefully come up with before I leave work. I love Fall.






Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP