Selasa, 22 November 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


-Instagram- It

Posted: 21 Nov 2011 10:29 AM PST

I've had Instagram for a while now, but always forget I have it....I've decided I'm going to start taking  advantage of it...
-The headband collection at the store I work in, is incredible...there are so many more-


-This is one of the best sweater dresses for the cold season-
MM Couture
-I replaced my skulls with pine cones-
*Bonus-these babies are from our wedding centerpieces*
-Saturday morning pancakes....we tried whole wheat this time around-


Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday so far!



Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP