Kamis, 17 November 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


B-Town {Down}

Posted: 16 Nov 2011 11:26 AM PST

-View from our room.-

The title of this post is something I say whenever I'm talking about Boston. Why? You may ask....the world may never know.
On Monday the husband and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. Last year we hit up NYC, this year, Boston; next year, who knows..endless possibilities!
We arrived on Sunday and stayed in the North End(which I refer too as Little Italy), AKA my future home. There are bakeries and cafe's on every corner, it's a food girls dream! On Monday, we ventured up to Newbury Street for some shopping and lunch at Cafeteria-Boston. It was a quick trip, but any time we get to spend together is well worth it!

-Quincy Market...always an interesting time.-

-Nachos from Viva Burrito...cheap, fast and delicous!-
-Random hotel.-
Can I just tell you about Cafeteria? I could go on and on about their fresh, simple food, and their amazing french fries(the are sprinkled with parm!), but I'm just going to tell you....it's beyond delicious and this BLT was AMAZING!
-My BLT from Cafeteria Boston...it's my new favorite thing.-
-Isnt' he handsome?? He may kill me for putting this up.-
And last, but not least I give you Mike's Pastry. This is one of the many bakeries, I mentioned. There is always a line, and by line I mean a mass of people who are basically all pushing to the front. However, it's always worth it. Sunday night, we got a pound of cookies to eat while walking around(yes, a pound..no judging) and Monday we went back and got cupcakes, to go. 


-The one on the right, mine.-



Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP