Jumat, 11 November 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


Posted: 10 Nov 2011 09:08 AM PST





I had big aspirations for this post. I was going to rant and rave about one of my favorite soups and how I had finally mastered it at home. I could technically still rant and rave, except I do have to tell you, in this recipe, more cheese does not equal better....first time ever, I tell you.
Aside from a good hearty meal, I do love a soup and salad. I'm never too full after, I feel perfectly full. One of my favorite soups in Broccoli and Cheddar, a big thanks to Panera for that one. I've attempted it before many years ago using this recipe, but this time I wanted something with minimal ingredients (it was a lazy day). Using this recipe last night, I shredded the cheese and thought to myself putting a bit more than the recipe called for couldn't hurt...I mean it's cheese, the cheesier the better. It was an easy recipe and the end result was pretty delicious, however when they say 2 1/2 cups, use the 2 1/2 cups....I apparently underestimated how potent sharp cheddar can be:)

Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP