Rabu, 23 November 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


Apple Cinnamon Snickerdoodles

Posted: 22 Nov 2011 11:06 AM PST



-Shredded apple-

I've always loved cookies...by love I mean I'm an addict. I could eat pretty much any cookie if it's baked right. 
I blame my dad. When I was younger any type of cookie we had in our house my mom would have to hide(as in, buried in the freezer or in a bowl in the back of the cabinet). My dad would always ask where they were, nobody ever told, because they'd disappear. Fast forward many years later and that's me.
 I LOVE to bake cookies, in fact, it's the only thing I bake that is actually a danger to keep in my house(not to into cakes and pies). Aside from my go to Tripe Chocolate Cookies, the last cookie I made were these Lemon Ricotta Cookies, which were pretty much the bomb(and yes, I did just say "the bomb")....they were my husbands favorite.
Today I made Soft Apple Cinnamon Snickerdoodles(super easy recipe!). I made these for two reasons:(1) Snickerdoodles are my dads' favorite and I've actually become quite partial to them, and (2) Because my Grandma text me one day and told me to try them:

I brought some to my husband since he is working overnight tonight. He told me,"Kylee, you may have outdone yourself". By the way, he would totally tell me if they sucked(Ex:the granola I made the other day..horrible). 
These cookies were so good...I only have 4 left. Good thing I went to the gym this morning.








Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP