Sabtu, 12 November 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


{My} Veteran

Posted: 11 Nov 2011 06:51 AM PST


Happy Veteran's Day to everybody! I don't think I've shared much about this on my blog, but we are a military family(the only reason I live Connecticut).  I'm the proud wife of a sailor, but I choose to keep this close to my heart rather than wear it on my sleeve(my boss told me that). Today is his(and all others) day....he got to sleep in and everything! The picture above was taken in June 2008, when he returned from his first deployment...it was a happy day since he had been gone for 7 months. So Happy Veteran's Day to the one person I love more than anything in the world.

Hope everybody has a great weekend! Monday is our 2nd anniversary, so we will be celebrating! What are you doing?

Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP