Jumat, 04 November 2011

2Anchor

2Anchor


Roanoke, VA

Posted: 03 Nov 2011 09:00 AM PDT



Two weekends ago, my husband and I ventured 10 hours, in car(next time we fly, we are not good driving people), down and over to Roanoke, VA for a close friends wedding. Friday we took a trolley ride downtown, and had some lunch at The Blues BBQ Company . Which was followed by a purchase at chocolatepaper.....basically a chocolate lover's (me) dream, homemade kettle-corn, and some incredibly neat architecture.
The Blues BBQ Company.....very tasty fried okra.

I chose a chocolate covered s'mores.....it hit the spot.

And from this case: the dark chocolate covered caramel w/ sea salt...

He was kind enough to let me photograph him...many times.

I wish to stay here one day.....soon. It was beautiful.







Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP