Selasa, 03 Januari 2012

2Anchor

2Anchor


Blogger Secret Santa

Posted: 02 Jan 2012 02:24 PM PST

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I was over at Kylee Noelle's blog back in November when she linked up with Meline from Only A Flight Away for her Blogger Secret Santa. I linked right up and got the lovely Gentri from Gentri Lee, and guess what, she got me too! We were asked to give clues on the things we like..mine were: owls, chocolate, anything with sequins or sparkles. 
She spoiled me with owls, sparkles, and anchors.....
How cute is everything?! I've already put everything to use. Gentri, my husband thanks you for supporting my owl obsession:) Thanks again girly!
Hope over to Gentri Lee to see what I got her!

P.S. I'm fully aware this post is a week late! Better late than never!

Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP