Sabtu, 21 Januari 2012

2Anchor

2Anchor


Coffee Is Irreplaceable

Posted: 20 Jan 2012 11:49 AM PST


This morning was like any other morning. I woke up, hit brew on the coffee, went to let Zoey out, took the above picture(I love waking up to snow!), went back inside to get my coffee...and it only brewed less than 1/2 a cup. So I tried again, same thing. I took it apart, cleaned it...nothing is working! Fed up, I made a delicious smoothie. Delicious, but not coffee. I am running on zero caffeine today and I feel myself slowly fading.  

And on that note, I'm running next door to get a cup.





Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP