Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

2Anchor

2Anchor


Highlight Of My Year....so far.

Posted: 13 Jan 2012 09:21 AM PST

I have three "dream jobs" that I would absolutely die for: (1) Visual merchandising- I got the nack back in 2007 when I worked for Gap. Although I only followed pictures that were given to me, my boss told me my attention to detail was impeccable. From then on I dressed mannequins for hours....and loved it. I now work at a boutique where the windows are up too me! (2) Designer- I mean really, who wouldn't want to do this? And that brings me to number (3) Buyer.
ENK

Moda and FAME

These shows are where store owners/buyers go to buy the garments that fill their stores each season. Imagine my excitement when my boss asked me to attend the shows on Monday and Tuesday! I was giddy with excitement, to say the least. She told me it's very fast paced, and boy was she not kidding. There are people everywhere, rude salespeople, music blasting, and it's hot. Amazingly enough I had so much fun, I feel as the though a normal person wouldn't have. I can't wait for the boxes to start coming in! In case your wondering what I saw for these upcoming seasons: A LOT of lace, neon, pastels, crop tops, and maxi's are still here! In addition to the shows, I also visited the True Religion and 7FAM showrooms.
It was a very exciting 2 days for me. I wish I had pictures, but there was no time to even take my phone out. I did get two "swag" bags though. 

Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP