Selasa, 10 Januari 2012

2Anchor

2Anchor


Resolutions

Posted: 09 Jan 2012 05:00 AM PST

I'm sure you've read hundreds of blogs about New Year's Resolutions already, but mine are just coming up now. I never really make them, however this year I sat and thought(really thought) about things I'd like to accomplish this year. One change has already happened......we are moving at the end of February! More on that later.....

 1. I used to be a gym rat....growing up I was a competitive figure skater so moving is second nature too me.  That is, until this Winter; no idea what happened but my butt is getting back into the gym. Also, I plan to run some sort of race. I have always dreamt of running a marathon, maybe next year;)

2. The husband and I are now on a new budget, not only that, but we want to be healthier. I love to cook, but coming home from work and cooking is not always my idea of great fun....but I'm going to suck it up, and Jose has been chipping in with the cooking lately(how long will that last?!) So we are going to eat in more...even on date nights!

3. I technically started this blog a little over a year ago. It's not what I wanted it to be. It's going to be.

4. I have lots of stuff up my little sleeve!

5. I need to read more, end of story.

6. I love my husband and I never want him to not know that.


Happy Monday y'all! 

Thanks for your visiting this blog2Anchor any comments? please write your comments below ..

Subscribe

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP